Wednesday, November 5, 2008

"Life is Not About Waiting For the Storm to Pass, it's About Learning to Dance in the Rain."

We came down to Phoenix on Tuesday for Sam's pre-op appointments and we stayed overnight at Sam's favorite hotel! It has room service AND a waterpark! What could be better?
Sam and Jake swam and played all day and had a great time. Sam teaches us so much...he truly was loving the moment and not worried about the future at all.






Jake's birthday is Friday, so we had an early celebration at the hotel's Wild West themed restaraunt. Perfect for a cowboy like Jake!!




1 comment:

Anita Matejka Photography said...

These pictures made me teary-eyed! I LOVE the water park ones ... you captured Sam's spirit ... loving life!! I love the look on his face! And that quote is perfect ... I have to steal it!

You are such an inspiration, Liz ... I love and miss you so much, but I know God has you there for a important reason, and I know you bless each and every life you touch! Your sweet little family is so special, and I love the look of love you captured in these pictures!!

Wish we could have been there to celebrate Jake's birthday (and Sam's) ... you guys had a great day yesterday, with many more to come!!

Love you all ... Anita *and the gang*