Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Good News

It has been a very busy week for us! Sam had been having some symptoms and we were afraid he may have had a bleed. He had a scan in Phoenix last week which showed no changes. Great news!

The very next day we left for Bakersfield for the wine auction we hold each year to benefit Angioma Alliance, there will be more to come on this later in the week, but I just had to let you know now that we raised over $117,000!!! We are overwhelmed by generosity! I think we may be the luckiest family on the planet!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Wonderful news all the way around :)

The Little Reporters! said...

Great News! But I thought you were going to say "We are moving home!" I think that was wishful thinking on my part. Glad Sam is ok, also do you know anything about Dr. Bosch? She left the office and I wonder if she is leaving Flag.